If you want Timenotes time tracking functionalities to appear directly in the Basecamp interface and Basecamp projects to be seen inside of Timenotes, you need to integrate Timenotes and Basecamp.
It is easy and quick, all you need to do is follow 5 simple steps:
1. Instal Timenotes Google Chrome extension.
2. Open the extension and log into your Timenotes account.
3. Go to Timenotes and choose the 'Integration' section on the sidebar, then click on the 'Connect' button next to Basecamp.
After completing the three above steps, Timenotes buttons should appear in Basecamp.
4. Decide what Basecamp projects, you would like to track with Timenotes. There are two possible ways to connect the Basecamp projects with Timenotes:
After connecting, the projects should be seen in Timenotes ‘Projects’ section.
5. You are ready to track time!
Google chrome browser extension time tracking